Monday, July 16, 2007

About the stampede

Accoring to my lovely classmates' requests, I am gonna write my feeling abou the stampede. The stampaede is a significant festival for Calgarians. It has many interesting events, such as the Greatstand show,the pray, and the Rodeo.I went to both the pary and the Greatstand show. First, the pary is like a preview of the whole festival. We can see everything that will appear in the stampede. I enjoyed two parts mostly, they are the mobile force and the Beauty. I like the mobile force because the tank and the war chariot. About the beauty, unfortunately, there were no Asian girls in the team. Moreover, they were just walk by rather than dancing. This is my first view of the stampede.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh. Finally!!

We were waiting for along time to see your post..
What a nice party. I hope you have enjoyed it...

bye!!