Tuesday, July 17, 2007

About the stampede Part 2

The great standshow is another special events in Calgary Stampede. They called it "the greatest show on the earth". The show has two separte parts, they are the wagon race and the stage show. I did not really enjoy the race very much. There we are ten turns, each turn had four wagons race. I felt so boring when I was watching it. When the night fell, the stage show began. There were not only operas, but also many other interesting shows, like motocycle show and fireworks. I do love the stage show and I recommended my friend Jamie to watch it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh nice!!!

cmon man. write more.. I bet you have more interesting things to say.. It is a good start..=p

bye!!

Anonymous said...

............... Do not be shy!!!

Allen said...

I guess you have no interesting topic to write...

Lisbeth said...

Finally !!!!!!!! We have to celebrate that you have written something after 3 months. Jjajaj

See you !!!!

Joy*^-^* said...

I missed this show~~so sad

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

I did not watch the shows, so sad!!